Welcome

Welcome to my little world of crocheting :)

I've been crocheting amigurumi since nov. 2010 and I looooves it :)

I started making my own patterns after a while and found out that it's really not too hard :)

I'll post my own patterns here, and all the crochetprojects I have going on :)

(I usually work on a gazillion things at a time:p)



All my patterns are also available in Norwegian, and I'll try to post these versions as soon as possible!

onsdag 31. august 2011

Lenore Amigurumi

Okay, so I looove Lenore, Roman Dirge's cute little dead girl :)
And it's all thanks to my awesome cousin:) Which is why I made her this little amigurumi as a Christmas present, along with Lenore's buddy, Ragamuffin, the vamp turned into a doll :)
Enjoy!

If you ask me nicely, I might be able to make one for you, if you're not familiar with crocheting :)
All patterns posted here are available in Norwegian as well, just give me a little time tio put them up here ;)
Lenore = awesome cuteness <3

Notes:
This pattern is done in continous rounds.
You can choose the yarn & hook you prefer, just make sure the gauge is tight enough so the filling won't pop out.
I prefer using some form of safety eyes, but you can also use felt or embroider on both eyes and nose.
Just remember to make the features in proportions to the head.

Stitches:

Sc – single crochet
Sl st – slip stitch
MR – magic ring, tutorials available at youtube.com
Sts – stitches
Rep - repeat
Inc – Increase (2 sc in each sc)
Dec – decrease (sc 2 together)


Head & Body
R1: Using white, SC 8 in MR / 8 sts
R2: Inc every sc / 16 sts
R3: Sc 1, inc next – rep around / 24 sts
R4: Sc 2, inc next – rep around / 32 sts
R5: Sc 3, inc next – rep around / 40 sts
R6–12: Sc around / 40 sts – Attach eyes/nose now
R13: Sc 3, dec next – rep around/ 32 sts
R14: Sc 2, dec next – rep around/ 24 sts
R15: Sc 1, dec next – rep around/ 16 sts
R16: Dec every sc – rep around / 8 sts
R17: Switch to black, sc around / 8 sts
R18: Sc 1, inc next – rep around / 12 sts
R19: Sc around / 12 sts
R20: Sc 2, inc next – rep around / 16 sts
R21: Sc around / 16 sts
R22: Sc 3, inc next – rep around / 20 sts
R23: Sc around / 20 sts
R24: Sc 4, inc next – rep around / 24 sts
R25: Sc around / 24 sts
R26: Sc 5, inc next – rep around / 28 sts
R27: Sc around / 28 sts
Sl st, fasten off, stuff body

Bottom for body
R1: Sc 8 in MR / 8 sts
R2: Inc every sc / 16 sts
R3: Sc 1, inc next – rep around / 24 sts
R4: Sc 5, inc next – rep around / 28 sts
Sl st, fasten off, sew on body

Arm (make 2)
R1: Using white, 6 sc in MR / 6 sts
R2: Sc 1, inc next – rep around / 9 sts
R3–4: Switch to black, sc around / 9 sts
R5: Sc 1, dec next – rep around / 6 sts
R6: Sc around / 6 sts
Sl st, fasten off, attach to body

Hair
Use yellow yarn and attach to head, as much as you like and how you like. 

1 kommentar: